Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear Airlines:

This is my rant to you. While I can't complain too much because you allow me to see my family far more often than if I had to drive to Seattle, I can't help but get annoyed when I am on one of your lovely aircrafts.

Currently I am wedged into my seat, my knees are poking into the seat back...I am only 5'6” why is this. I am really thirsty, and that tiny cup of soda you gave me was a tease. I am resorting to chewing on ice as my only source of hydration, as I hate that VASA water they sell in the airport. I managed to sleep but only under the the conditions of me having gotten about six hours of sleep in the past two days. I refuse to lean the seat back and encroach on the poor person's space behind me because its just not worth the three inches. What? Online wifi?? Cool! I can do my homework! I checked for fees on your little gogo wifi information card but didn't find any! Amazing! But gogo wifi, you waited until my little L-top was alive with your signal to crush my dreams with your $12.95 charge for a mere few hours of service. Lame.


So what I mean to say airline is this. You are not very nice. You provide the bare minimum, charge way too much for it, and you don't even care. Rude. Oh, but thanks for the free Sky Mall magazine! I love looking at useless shit no one needs, its embarrassing that that stuff is even in production.


Sincerely,

FF

frustrated flyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment